Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to be a part of an international and multicultural team? Are you ready to join a company whose customers are all over the world? If yes, great, please keep reading!
We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a
to join the NL Acoustics family.
You'll join an ongoing project where you will help establish technical details and drive the overall engineering practices, and methodologies.
We will pair you up with world-class talent and provide you with a position and a highly energetic environment for continuous learning and career advancement opportunities. The challenge ahead for our team is one-of-its kind, and you will have the opportunity to pick and choose the latest and greatest from the cloud native landscape in this unique opportunity!
Our microservices based technology stack runs on AWS, based on infra as code and using mostly managed services (notably Lambda, ECS/Fargate, RDS, DynamoDB, Api Gateway, AppSync, CloudFront, Opensearch, Kinesis, Cognito etc.)
Our humble expectations:
- Demonstrated professional experience from similar roles
- Impeccable command of modern NodeJS and Python ecosystem
- Practical experience of applying microservice architecture patterns
- Proven experience in Docker and containers orchestration (AWS Fargate or Kubernetes is a plus )
- Worked on immutable infrastructure and applied IaC principles, with AWS CloudFormation as a plus
- Drive and resolve for results
- Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus
- Higher education degree in relevant technical discipline such as CS or Engineering considered a plus
You do not need to have experience in all of the above, however, you must be willing to learn.
As we are an international company, our spoken language is English. We consider other language skills an advantage. We are primarily looking for a talent who lives in Finland.
To succeed in this role, you need excellent communication, debugging and analytical skills and problem-solving mindset. You must also be able to work independently, of course there is your team and supervisor supporting you.
We offer you a great opportunity to join a growing company and be a part of our success journey. We kindly ask you to share your salary expectation in your application, but the salary range we are thinking settles between 50 000 – 70 000 € /year, depending on your earlier experience and skills.
Why consider NL Acoustics to be your next career move? Let us mention what we offer:
- Flexible working hours and location: hybrid work is 100% supported
- Edenred lunch benefit, as well as free office snacks and beverages.
- Edenred sports and culture benefits, and private gym in the HQ-building
- Company healthcare: We offer an extensive healthcare package.
- Work near public transportation: our HQ is in Pasila, only a few minutes away from local railway stations and other public transportation.
- Free parking if needed.
- Meaningful work: Our products solve concrete problems and have a significant impact all over the world.
- People: We are a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who love their work and working together.
- Self-development: We offer an annual learning budget for everyone to spend on their professional development and as a growth company, we have interesting career opportunities as well.
Apply via our recruitment system by clicking the button below and include your CV and cover letter in English latest on 31.10.2021. Please note that we go through the applications as soon as we receive them, and we are ready to move fast when we find the right candidate.
For more information, you can contact Katriina Rantanen (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fawad Mazhar (Cloud Lead) at email@example.com. Katriina is also available for a conversation on weekdays between 9 am –10 am at + 358 50 5514355. Fawad can also be reached at +358 40 415 9665 during business hours.
Please note that we are not able to receive applications via email for data protection reasons.
NL Acoustics is the world’s leading provider of acoustics-based maintenance solutions, enabling anyone who uses our products to transform sound into something valuable. We do not provide general measurement solutions but instead focus on intelligent and easy-to-use solutions that are designed for real needs and that provide concrete value using pioneering, advanced analytics. While customer feedback is one of the best sources of information, we think beyond what the customer tells us—we understand the problems our customers face. This pushes us to continuously question our offering and think outside the box: how can we provide more value, what creates value to the customers, and how can we provide this as smoothly as possible.
We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a new colleague to join our enthusiastic team!