Are you looking for new challenges, yet you didn`t find anything enticing in our range of
offerings? Don`t be disappointed, as you can always let us know of your interest by sending us
a speculative, open application! We’re a rapidly expanding team who are constantly looking for
talented people to join the NL Acoustics family.
We’re primarily looking for eager talents who live in Finland and seek positions in these fields:
- Product development and engineering
- Finance and HR
- Production and electronics assembly
- Global sales
Why consider NL Acoustics as your next career move? Here’s what we’d like to offer you:
- Flexible working hours and location: Hybrid work is 100% supported.
- Edenred lunch benefit, as well as free office snacks and beverages
- Edenred sports and cultural benefits, and a private gym in the HQ building
- Company healthcare: We offer an extensive healthcare package.
- Work near public transportation: Our HQ is in Pasila and our production facility is in
- Kannelmäki, both only a few minutes away from local railway stations and other public transportation.
- Free parking if needed
- Meaningful work: Our products solve concrete problems and have significant positive impact all over the world.
- People: We are a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who love their work and working together.
- Self-development: We provide an annual learning budget for everyone to spend on their professional development, and as a growing company we offer attractive career opportunities as well
Interested? Wonderful! Send us your open application via our online recruitment system by
clicking the button below, and include your CV and cover letter in English. Let us know your
interests, and if we find something that might be made to you, we’ll get in touch! Please note
that, for data protection reasons, we cannot accept applications submitted to us by email.
Founded in 2015 and based in Helsinki, Finland, NL Acoustics provides advanced acoustics-based predictive maintenance solutions with a mission of turning sound into value. Our global reseller network serves industrial clients in over 50 countries and is constantly expanding to answer the growing demand. Our smart solutions help save time and money in the areas of air leak and electric fault detection by locating leaks in compressed air systems and partial discharges in electric power generation and distribution. The flagship products, easy-to-use acoustic cameras, combine acoustic and problem-specific expertise, the latest technological features, and state-of-the-art machine-learning to automate problem solving and bring their users simple diagnostics and actionable data for intelligent maintenance decisions.
For the past couple of years we have been experiencing rapid growth, which is expected to continue and even accelerate in the future. Today our international and multidisciplinary team comprises some 50 talented individuals who are passionate about finding the most innovative technological solutions that take sound diagnostics to the next level. In May 2023 we received our second consecutive Future Workplaces certificate awarded for exceptional corporate culture and employee understanding, demonstrating extremely high employee satisfaction among our team members.