NL Acoustics is a rapidly growing technology company. Our solutions are revolutionary, and we are constantly developing new products. In a few years, we have grown from a two-person company to a company employing 50 people, and our growth is only accelerating. We offer interesting career opportunities for talented people, now and in the future.
We are now looking for an
to strengthen our team in Helsinki and to support our fast growth. Our multidisciplinary professionals share a passion for working with the latest sound-based technologies, challenging themselves, and growing their expertise. As a company, we are driven by our shared goal to turn sound into value.
Your responsibilities and tasks in a nutshell:
● Ensuring our supply chain runs smoothly from the very first steps to goods delivered
● Managing supply chain operations from the matrix organization and cooperating with line managers and team leads
● Ensuring sufficient resources in operations and cooperating with HR in regards to temporary workforce and future recruitment needs
● Cooperating and communicating with all the relevant people in our supply management related to sourcing and purchasing, order management, logistics, production, and shipping
● Cooperating and communicating with sales and finance in regards to forecasts and cash flow
● Ensuring everyone and everything in the supply chain stays in schedule
We expect strong experience in similar roles from before and a (higher) education in a relevant field. Good IT skills and a technical background would help you succeed in this role. You also understand business from the financial point of view. As a person, you are determined, active, and you have strong communication skills. As we are an international company, our company language is English. Finnish skills are considered a strong advantage.
Please note we are now looking for a person who lives in Finland.
We offer you a versatile role and a great opportunity to become a part of our success story. In the beginning of employment, your salary will settle somewhere between 4500 € - 5000 €/month, depending on your experience and skills. Our culture is open, enthusiastic, and friendly, and our benefit package is pretty good. For example, how would you feel about these:
● Flexible working hours and remote work opportunities; hybrid work is 100% supported. In this particular role, we would like to see you working more in the office, at least in the beginning
● Edenred lunch benefit as well as snacks in the office to keep blood sugar levels in balance
● Edenred sports, culture, and massage benefits
● Extensive occupational health care package through Pihlajalinna
● Good public transportation to the office and parking space if needed
● Meaningful work: our products solve concrete problems globally
● People: we are a colorful group of enthusiastic professionals who want to succeed together
● Personal development: we offer each of our employees a training budget and great career opportunities in the future
Please submit your application through our recruitment system no later than 30.9.2022. Please include your CV and cover letter in English and share your monthly salary expectation as well. We will review applications during the application period and will be in touch with all our applicants at latest after the application period has ended. For more information, you can contact Katriina Rantanen (HR Manager) at +358 50 551 4355 on weekdays between 10am - 3pm. Please leave a message/SMS or call again if your call is not answered right away. Please note that for data protection reasons, we are not able to receive applications sent by email.
Founded in 2015 and based in Helsinki, Finland, NL Acoustics provides advanced acoustics-based predictive maintenance solutions with a mission of turning sound into value. Our global reseller network serves industrial clients in over 50 countries and is constantly expanding to answer the growing demand. Our smart solutions help save time and money in the areas of air leak and electric fault detection by locating leaks in compressed air systems and partial discharges in electric power generation and distribution. The flagship products, easy-to-use acoustic cameras, combine acoustic and problem-specific expertise, the latest technological features, and state-of-the-art machine-learning to automate problem solving and bring their users simple diagnostics and actionable data for intelligent maintenance decisions.
For the past couple of years we have been experiencing rapid growth, which is expected to continue and even accelerate in the future. Today our international and multidisciplinary team comprises some 50 talented individuals who are passionate about finding the most innovative technological solutions that take sound diagnostics to the next level. In May 2022 we received the Future Workplaces certificate awarded for exceptional corporate culture and employee understanding, demonstrating extremely high employee satisfaction among our team members.