NL Acoustics is a rapidly growing technology company. Our solutions are revolutionary, and we are constantly developing new products. In a few years, we have grown from a two-person company to a company employing 50 people, and our growth is only accelerating. We offer interesting career opportunities for talented people, now and in the future. In July 2022 Teledyne Flir acquired a majority of NL Acoustics and we are now a part of the world's leading electronic solution provider.
We are now looking for a
PEOPLE & OFFICE MANAGER
to join the NL Acoustics family in Helsinki.
You`ll be responsible for a wide range of HR-tasks in general. Also, you`ll hold the responsibility of our office management. We already have our people processes defined pretty well and our employee experience is excellent. Now we need you to take this to the next level.
Your tasks in a nutshell:
• HR-topics from recruitments to off-boarding
• Co-operation with outsourced salary accounting
• Coaching our supervisors and management with people related topics
• Helping our people in their daily people topics (practices, guidance etc.)
• HR-law related topics, for example people development plans etc.
• Main user for our HR- and hour balancing systems
• Co-operation with our occupational healthcare partner
• Acting as a part of our OHS-committee
• Office management in general, for example ordering equipment, supplies and snacks for our people and co-operation with our landlord
We expect you to have few years of experience in HR, preferably from HR-generalist role, and relevant higher education (for example BBA). You`ll need excellent people skills, can do-attitude and genuine interest of acting in all levels of our organization. You must understand the labor laws and collective agreements. You`ll also co-operate with Teledyne Flir people from different fields, for example the global HR-team. As we are an international company, our working language is English, but in this role, you must speak also fluent Finnish. Experience from technology companies is seen as an advantage. In this role you`ll report to the CEO.
We offer you a versatile role and a great opportunity to become a part of our growth story. You can make this role your own and it will develop based on your own interest. Your salary will probably settle somewhere between 4000 - 4500 €/month (open for discussion), depending on your previous work experience and skills. Please, share your salary expectation with your application.
Our culture is open, enthusiastic, and friendly and our benefit package is pretty good. For example, how would you feel about these:
• Flexible working hours and hybrid work is 100% supported
• Edenred lunch benefit as well as snacks at the office to keep blood sugar level in balance
• Edenred sports, culture, and massage benefits
• Extensive occupational health care package in Pihlajalinna
• Good transport connections to work and parking space if needed
• Meaningful work: our products solve concrete problems globally
• People: we are a colorful group of enthusiastic professionals who wants to succeed together
• Personal development: we offer each of our employees a personal training budget and great career opportunities in the future
• Phone and other tools of your choice
In this position we`d like you to work mostly on-site, as you are working with our people and managing also our office. Later, when you have settled down, 1-2 remote days/week will be perfectly fine.
Please submit your application through our recruitment system no later than 4.12.2022. Please, include your CV and cover letter in English and share your monthly salary expectation as well. We will review applications already during the application period and we are ready to move fast when the right person is found.
If you need more information, please contact Katriina Rantanen (HR Manager) either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +358 50 5514355. Please leave a message/SMS or call again later if your call is not answered right away.
We are waiting for your application!
Founded in 2015 and based in Helsinki, Finland, NL Acoustics provides advanced acoustics-based predictive maintenance solutions with a mission of turning sound into value. Our global reseller network serves industrial clients in over 50 countries and is constantly expanding to answer the growing demand. Our smart solutions help save time and money in the areas of air leak and electric fault detection by locating leaks in compressed air systems and partial discharges in electric power generation and distribution. The flagship products, easy-to-use acoustic cameras, combine acoustic and problem-specific expertise, the latest technological features, and state-of-the-art machine-learning to automate problem solving and bring their users simple diagnostics and actionable data for intelligent maintenance decisions.
For the past couple of years we have been experiencing rapid growth, which is expected to continue and even accelerate in the future. Today our international and multidisciplinary team comprises some 50 talented individuals who are passionate about finding the most innovative technological solutions that take sound diagnostics to the next level. In May 2022 we received the Future Workplaces certificate awarded for exceptional corporate culture and employee understanding, demonstrating extremely high employee satisfaction among our team members.